From 03/05/2016 to 04/03/2016
- 11:28 PM Bug #24 (Resolved): Switching to 4K resolution form 720p cause black screen for some users.
- Switching to 4K resolution form 720p cause black screen for some users with Samsung tv's on RK3288.
Don't know if ...
- 11:25 PM Feature #23 (Resolved): App for mirroring support on Lollipop for RK3288/RK3368
- There was a mirroring app for Kitkat.
Hope there will be a new one for Lollipop.
This app currently supports mirr...
- 11:22 PM Bug #22 (Resolved): Green/Purple colors on some Samsung, Phillips tv’s with RK3368
- Green/Purple colors on some Samsung, Phillips tv’s with RK3368
Can be fixed by setting color to RGB instead of aut...
- 10:53 PM Bug #21 (Resolved): SPMC HD Audio support on Rockchip devices - AudioFormat::ENCODING_IEC61937 Re...
- For SPMC
Just some information that can help
I have implemented AudioFormat::ENCODING_IEC61937 from the...
- 07:55 AM Document: How to Set Pass-through correctly for RK3288/RK3368 for Kodi
- Correct Pass-Through Settings++
-Resolution is set on AUTO
-Framerate sync ENABLED
- 07:55 AM Document: Rockchip Firmware Upgrade Guide for Linux
- Rockchip Firmware Upgrade Guide for Linux
Follow the guide here
- 07:54 AM Document: Rockchip Firmware Upgrade Guide for Windows
- Follow the guide here
(Thanks to Ugoos for setting it up)
- 07:52 AM Feature #20 (New): Movian Video Player Android app support
- +Movian Video Player Android app+
It is a very interesting video player that also support plugins just like Kodi b...
- 07:52 AM Bug #19 (In Progress): Slow 1080p Youtube Playback with Fullscreen on RK3368
- +Low frame-rate/slow playback of YouTube+
If you play Youtube on a PC or RK3288 video playback/framerate looks ver...
- 07:52 AM Bug #18 (Resolved): Teamviewer app not working correctly on RK3288/RK3368 Lollipop firmware, miss...
- Network Android App - Teamviewer app not working correctly
User said: 'I have tested the "host-only" / "quick supp...
- 07:52 AM Bug #17 (New): 'Auto' Resolution Setting not remembered after next reboot
- Android Display Settings - Forget 'Auto' Setting
Display - HDMI Resolution – Auto setting, it is not staying on 'Aut...
- 07:52 AM Support #16 (New): Better Bluetooth Headset Compatibility
- Bluetooth Headset Problem
One user says
'I bought a bluetooth headset Aukey EP-B18.
The headset works well, for ...
- 07:52 AM Bug #15 (Resolved): Some airmouses like Mele F10 keep repeating keys on RK3288 firmware.
- Some airmouses like Mele F10 keep repeating keys on RK3288 firmware.
It is most likely a USB driver bug.
- 07:52 AM Feature #14 (New): Read files from file system from external USB CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Drives
- Some users want to connect their USB DVD-ROM drives to play music or videos from it directly.
Commercial Movie discs...
- 07:52 AM Bug #13 (Resolved): Some games like Angry Birds 2 have audio problems on RK3368 firmware
- Games like Angry Birds 2 produce noise and no correct working audio.
Some other games also have this problem.
- 07:52 AM Feature #12 (New): HDMI Bitstream Audio Setting set as default on first boot
- Enable HDMI Bitstream Audio setting by default and not use 'Default' audio setting on first boot.
It will help peopl...
- 07:52 AM Bug #11 (Resolved): Can't see text in ES File Explorer - Background color bug, text not readable
- Can't see text in ES File Explorer when using Lollipop firmware.
When changing to eg. Classic theme everything shows...
Also available in: Atom